The first thing you’ll want to unlock in Starfield is the Boost Pack (Jetpack). It lets you quickly rocket across planets and reach high areas, greatly improving exploration. You can boost, dodge, and jump with ease as you journey through Starfield’s alien worlds with the Boost Pack. But how to get it?
In this article, we’ll discuss the step-by-step process to get the Starfield Boost Pack, how to use and upgrade it, where to find it, and much more. So, let’s start!
How To Get The Boost Pack In Starfield?
To get the Boost Pack in Starfield, you have to unlock the Boost Pack Training skill first. This can be found in the Teck skill tree after you reach Level 2 and requires just one skill point so that it can be unlocked right away after the introduction missions.
The next step is to grab a backpack with boosters attached to it. These can be found by following the story up until they meet Sarah Morgan in New Atlantis. She will ask to join Constellation as part of the main questline, and you will be rewarded with the Constellation Backpack.
So Here is the step-by-step guide to getting a Boost Pack (Jetpack) in Starfield:
- Reach Level 2 in Starfield.
- Use a skill point to unlock Boost Pack Training in the Tech tree.
- Play the main story until you join Constellation.
- Equip the Constellation Backpack.
The Boost Pack is first available in this backpack in Starfield, although it can be changed out or modified in the future to enhance the boosters or expand storage.
How To Use A Boost Pack In Starfield?
You must first unlock the Boost Pack Training skills on the Tech skill tree in order to use a boost pack in Starfield. To unlock this skill, you need one skill point. Once you’ve unlocked the skill, you can equip a boost pack from your inventory.
Double-tap the jump button when in the air to activate the boost pack. The boost pack can be used repeatedly, but each time you want to use it again, you must wait for the fuel to replenish.
Step By Step Process to use a boost pack in Starfield:
- Open your inventory and equip a boost pack.
- Jump into the air.
- Double-tap the jump button to activate the boost pack.
- Use the boost pack to propel yourself through the air.
- Wait for the fuel to regenerate before using the boost pack again.
Keep in mind that not every backpack in Starfield has the boost pack functionality. Before equipping the backpack, make sure to check its description to see if it has a boost pack feature.
Types Of Boost Pack (Jetpack)
There are 4 types of boost packs (Jetpacks) in Starfield:
Basic Boost Pack
This is the default and common boost pack. It generates a small amount of lift in exchange for a minimal amount of boost consumption.
Balanced Boost Pack
This is an enhanced version of the Basic Boost pack, and it offers more lift and distance at the cost of slightly more boost consumption.
Power Boost Pack
To reach high places or jump across long distances, this boost pack is best for you. It Generates a huge amount of lift, consumes a lot of boosts, and can only be used a few times before needing to be recharged.
Skip Capacity Boost Pack
Skip Capacity Jetpack generates a horizontal boost so that you can travel quickly across low-gravity environments. It consumes less boost than the Power Boost pack, but it doesn’t offer as much vertical lift.
Players can also discover special boost packs that have unique features like increased oxygen capacity or decreased boost consumption. These booster packs can be acquired from merchants or located around the game’s environment.
You can also upgrade your boost pack to improve its performance. To know the complete process to upgrade the boost pack, Keep Reading!
How To Choose The Best Boost Pack In Starfield?
Each type of boost pack has its own advantages and disadvantages, so choose the right one for the situation:
|Boost Pack Type
How To Upgrade Your Boost Pack In Starfield?
You can upgrade your Boost Pack in Starfield by 2 methods:
- By Putting points into the Boost Pack Training and Boost Assault Training skills in the Tech Starfield skill tree
- By using a Spacesuit Workbench to switch out your current Boost Pack for a better one.
You can get numerous types of Boost Packs in Starfield. You start with the Basic Boost Pack but can unlock and switch to the Power Boost Pack, Balanced Boost Pack, Ship Capacity Boost Pack, and more.
If you’ve got your hands on another Boost Pack and want to switch your current one out, interact with the Spacesuit Workbench, select your currently equipped Boost Pack, and then select your desired replacement.
You’ll Like: How To Get Rid Of My AI In Snapchat? [Simple Way!]
Starfield Boost Pack Location: Where To Find?
Here are some specific locations where you can find backpacks with boosters:
- New Atlantis: The Constellation Backpack is given to you as a reward for completing early main quests. This backpack has basic boost pack functionality.
- Akila City: You can find a variety of backpacks with basic boost packability in Akila City, including the Neon Backpack and the Red Mile Backpack.
- Cydonia: You can find a variety of backpacks with the basic boost packability in Cydonia, including the Paradiso Backpack and the Gagarin Landing Backpack.
- Space pirates and other baddies: You can also find backpacks with the basic boost pack ability by looting space pirates and other baddies.
If you are looking for a more powerful boost pack, you can upgrade your backpack to a spacesuit workbench. You can also find boost packs with special abilities, such as the Skip capacity boost pack, which comes with a shorter but more intense boost.
The Starfield Boost Pack is a powerful jetpack that can be used to explore the world of Starfield more quickly and efficiently. It is relatively easy to get and can be found in a variety of locations throughout the game. Once you have acquired a Jetpack, be sure to learn how to use it effectively in order to get the most out of it.
If you have any queries or suggestions about this article, feel free to comment down below!