How to flip an image in Google Docs 2023
With an image added in Google Docs, you have to copy it and go to the “Insert” tab. Select the “Drawing” option from the dropdown menu, followed by “New” from the following menu to open a drawing tool to flip the image.
Flip picture in Google Docs
Friends, if any picture is there and there is no way to flip it, then you can do that to flip the picture what you want to use too.
- Go to Google Docs
- open the picture in the drawing.
- Click on the image option
- Select your image.
- Click on actions and there in the rotate menu, you will find one flip horizontally or vertically.
- To flip horizontally, click on horizontal.
- similarly, if you want to flip the picture vertically, you can do that and select vertically.
- then click on save.
close the page, the picture will be imported over there, that you can.
Let’s us do it step by step
Step 1: Go to your Favorite browser, and open Google Docs Page. Sign in with your Gmail and password.
Step: 2 In Google Docs see on the top menu bar. Click on Insert, then drawing and now click on New.
Step 3. In Drawing Page see on the top menu bar. Click on Image, then select the image from your computer or mobile which you want to flip.
4. After uploading the image, click on it and see the Topbar again. Now click on Action Menu.
Step 5: Click on Rotate option, you can see at the right side a sub-option Bar.
next Step 6: In Right side Bar, there are all options to flip your image, you can choose, what do you want to change.
Step 7: See the right side top Bar, you can find the Save option. Click on save and now you can Close the page.
How to flip an image in Google Docs
And the last step, Close the page, the picture will be imported over there, that you wanted to flip.
Friends, if you are still facing any problem with this method then don’t worry.
We have given all kinds of solutions here to help you, you can also take the help of this video to do this experiment.
If you liked our solution, then definitely tell us in the comments and share it with your friends.
This guide shows how to flip an image in Google Docs.
Flip an image is different from rotating it. When you flip an image, invert the image, that is, turn the right side to the left and vice versa.
On the other hand, when you rotate an image, it is turned upside down.
You can rotate an image clockwise or counterclockwise, but you can flip it vertically or horizontally.
In this guide, I will flip the image below horizontally. When I flip the image, the front of the vehicle will point to the left.
Friends, It’s very easy to flip or rotate an image in Google Docs!
Here are steps for how to flip an image in Docs:
- Copy the image by clicking on it and then pressing Ctrl + C.
- Now go to Insert > Drawing > New.
- Put your cursor in the drawing panel and press Ctrl + V to paste the image there.
- Once it’s there, click on it to select it.
- Go to Actions > Rotate and select Flip horizontally (or vertically).
- Click the blue Save and Close button to put the image in your document.
Does that resolve it for you?
You can rotate the image using the edit tools in Google Photos. If you’re trying to “flip” the image over, that’s not possible in Photos at this time.
For that, you would need a special photo editing app. There are a few free online apps that I found — I haven’t used any of these, so I can’t endorse them, but perhaps one of them would do what you need:
Do you have any questions, comments or suggestions? If you like this post, Use the “comment”, and support me.
Thank you, God bless you. All the best
Other Popular Post:
How to flip an image in Google Docs
Have you ever wondered how to flip an image from Google Docs? We will show you how it is done using a PC or a mobile device in this opportunity.
There is something that generates inevitable confusion in many users, and that is that flipping an image is different from rotating it. Converting a picture is the same as mirroring it. It means that the result of flipping an image is similar to the reflection you see after placing it in front of a mirror.
In Docs, it is possible to flip an image vertically and horizontally. In the first case, what is done is to invert the bottom and top, while in the second, it reverses the left and right sides.
[ Financial influencers are earning up to 500 thousand dollars a year, how do they do it? ]
To flip the image in Google Docs, you have to follow these steps:
- The first step is to enter Google Docs from the browser on the computer, and you will open the document with the image you want to flip.
- The next step is to select the image in the document and right-click on it. After that, you will see a list of options, and you will choose “Cut” to save the image to the clipboard.
- Now you will select the Insert tab that appears on the document ribbon; after these, select Drawing from the list of available options.
[ Inspiration4 releases the spectacular first images of its astronauts in orbit ]
- Next is to tap on the New option to launch the Google Docs drawing tool. You’ll need to right-click on the drawing tool and choose Paste from the list of options.
- Once the image appears here, Google Docs automatically highlights it. To flip the selected image, you need to click on Actions to reveal a drop-down menu showing a list of options.
- After this, you will select the Rotate option and then click on flip horizontally or vertically. Finally, touch the Save button and close it to complete all the changes.
How to flip an image in Google Docs 2022