How to change Spotify Picture
Spotify is one of the most interesting platforms to listen to your favorite songs. If you have organized the songs that you listen to the most in playlists and you want to customize these lists more easily from your device, you will be interested in knowing how to change the photo of a Spotify playlist from your mobile.
If you have created a list of songs or several in Spotify you will have noticed that by default the application puts an image on the cover in which it mixes the covers of the first four songs on that list. Something that can be worth but that does not have to represent your playlist. We tell you how you can change that image from your mobile without much effort.
HOW TO CHANGE THE COVER PHOTO OF A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY
If you want to know how to change the cover photo of a playlist in Spotify, we will show you step by step in a very simple way.
From your mobile device you must open Spotify and then click on “Your library”. There you will see all the playlists you have. You see the one you want to change the cover photo to. Once inside the list of songs you will see three dots under the cover, click on them and then on “Edit”.
- Listen for free on mobile - play any artist,...
- Listen for free on tablet - play any song, any...
- English (Publication Language)
- 💖Customized Spotify Code Keychain🔗Click...
- 💖Keep Your Memories Forever🔗If you are...
- 💖Personalized Music Code Keychain🔗If you are...
- 💖 High Quality Personalized Spotify Code...
- 💖 AFTER SERVICE🔗 Come with jewelry box &...
- BRAND PROFESSIONAL QUALITY- Made of acrylic...
- CUSTOM YOUR OWN MUSIC PLAQUE- Upload your favorite...
- UNIQUE DECOR BELONGS TO YOU- Custom photo &...
- A GIFT FROM MEMORY TO MOMENT-This Personalized...
- HOW TO CUSTOMIZED IT- HOW TO CUSTOMIZED IT-...
- Cannot be redeemed for the Spotify Family, Student...
- You will receive a physical gift card in the mail.
- Redemption: Online
- No returns and no refunds on gift cards.
- Millions of songs and thousands of podcasts. Play...
- Get your music on the big screen, free
- Enjoy podcasts too
- Browse artists, albums, songs and playlists
- View cover art on-screen
- Easy control from your TV remote
- 5+ HOURS OF SPOTIFY AND AMAZON MUSIC PLAYLISTS &...
- BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE - Mighty works with all...
- WIRELESS SYNCING - Use the Mighty mobile app to...
- SMALL & LIGHTWEIGHT - Mighty clips onto any piece...
- DURABLE & KID FRIENDLY - Water, sweat, and drop...
- DURABALE QUALITY –Customized song keychain...
- IMPRESSIVE CUSTOM GIFT – Choose your favorite...
- UNIQU SPOTIFY KEYCHAIN DEC - Collect it & as a...
- Creative Music Pictures Gift - Custom music...
- HOW TO CUSTOM MUSIC ALBUM COVER ---1. Click...
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Joey Edwin (Actor)
- Joey Edwin (Director)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- 💕Custom Your Own Music Album Cover: --Create...
- 💕Personalized Spotify Glass Album Cover: -- Use...
- 💕Light up the Song: -- Collecting your favorite...
- 💕Quality Material: -- Environmentally friendly,...
- 💕Great Personalized Gifts: -- Choose this...
- 💝Combination of Local and Streaming Music -...
- 💝Powerful Local Music App - G1 music player has...
- 💝Amazing Audio-visual Enjoyment - The device is...
- 💝Wider Bluetooth Compatibility - The device...
- 💝Long Battery Life - This G1 Bluetooth MP3...
Then click on “change image”. Your device will open tabs for you to choose the photo. You can select it from your mobile photo gallery if you choose to “choose from your photo library” or you can also “take a photo” at that time.
If you select it from the photo gallery of your mobile you will see that the image is cropped by default since it has to be square. Choose the image you want and then click on “save” so that it is already set as the cover of your playlist.
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY
If you are already clear on how to change the photo of a Spotify playlist from your mobile but you want to change and give your personal touch to other characteristics of a song list, we will explain how to customize a Spotify playlist.
Each of the playlists have different functions that can help you identify them much better if, for example, you have several playlists. To find out these ways of customizing, open the application , click on “Your library” and choose the playlist to customize. Then click on the three dots and a new screen will open with several options that we will tell you below.
The first one that appears is Add songs. If you want to expand the playlist, you can search for that song that you love and want to include it. Spotify also shows you a list of suggestions. If you slide from right to left on the screen, it will show you those suggestions based on those you have recently heard, for example.
If you click on “edit” within the playlist, you can change the cover image, as we have explained before, but you can also modify the title of the playlist just by clicking on the text. You can also “add description”, which will help you put the information you want about that list of songs, for example the year of the songs or the musical style.
You can also “make secret” the playlist so that none of your contacts or Spotify users see it and if you “make it collaborative” any of your friends can add songs to it.
If you have decided that this list of songs no longer interests you, you can also delete it. The last option that appears is “share”. Pressing you will see that a screen opens for you to choose the social network or the messaging application where you want to show or send your playlist.
OTHER TRICKS FOR SPOTIFY
To add a cover image and a description, you’ll need to use the Desktop App.
- Click the playlist image.
- In the Edit view, enter a playlist name and description.
- Click CHOOSE IMAGE to upload a new cover image, or REPLACE IMAGE to replace an existing image.
- Click SAVE.
Please note that Images must be uploaded as a .jpeg file, with a maximum file size of 4MB, and must not violate copyright, trademark, or personal image rights.
For more information, check out Spotify’s playlist image guidelines.
Unfortunately, it’s currently not possible to add a cover image to playlists using the mobile app.
However, I’d encourage you to add your vote to the “Playlist Customization: Edit Cover and Caption” idea in the Spotify Community to let Spotify know that you’re interested in this feature.
You can now change your profile picture on your Spotify playlist.
If you log into your account from a laptop (or desktop), you’ll be able to edit the playlist picture.
Side Note: Here’s one of my favorite Spotify playlists to listen to while I do whatever it is in life I do.
Stream it sometimes. It’s called Heaven Scent, a playlist by Veronicastaples on Spotify.
How to change Spotify Picture
It can only be done on a laptop or computer, but once you’re on the playlist if you hover your mouse on the image it will come up with a pencil, if you click it you can edit the image of the playlist.
Let’s do it step by step
1 Go to your playlist that you want to change the picture.
2. Now, Hover your mouse to the red square and you will the pencil icon.
3. It will open a box stating you to change the playlist name, choose an image and a description box.
Once done hit on “Save” tada!
As for today (January 2020) you can’t change your playlist’s picture from the web browser. You have to install the desktop app.
Yes, you can do it very simply.
follow these steps for desktop;-
- Launch the Spotify app on your desktop.
- After that, right-click on the desired playlist under the Playlists.
- Now click on “Edit Details“
- Finally, save after changing.
From the desktop app, you can also add a small (2–3 lines) description of such a playlist, including links to where you want.
Having a playlist on Spotify is the easiest thing to do as a user of the platform. This is a feature in which you can group all the songs you want to listen to in a specific order. If later you want to use the random mode it is up to you, but the truth is that whatever its use you will have your favorite themes at hand. But you may have so many and the same artists that what you are looking for is a way to identify them all at a glance. For that, what you have to do is change the images of the Spotify playlist with this trick.
How to change the image of a Spotify playlist
You may not know it, but there is a way to change Spotify playlist thumbnails. It may sound like a simple trick, but it is something you may need when you want to find a concrete list. In the end, many users find what they need first for an object that is easy to recognize on a visual level, so it is not a bad option to identify your playlists with an image.
The first thing you have to do is obtain the image, either by downloading or by doing it from your smartphone. Then you must follow the following steps.
- Open Spotify on your smartphone
- Go to your library
- Enter playlist
- Select the one you want
- Click on the three points in the upper right
- Press on edit playlist
- Click on change image
- Select one of the ones you have on your mobile device.
The good thing about this trick is that it works for you whether you have an Android or iOS device, so you just have to follow the steps we have given you before and you would already have the new image in your Spotify playlist. Also, the only thing that will take you more time is to find that image that perfectly defines the list. Of course, you just have to follow the previous steps and you will have everything ready to find that playlist you need at the moment.
But these steps are not only compatible with mobile devices. It will also help you if you use the Spotify desktop app on your computer or the browser version. Exactly the same happens here, although you may have to do an extra step if you want to use a photo stored on your mobile (so we recommend the previous steps) or find the photos in the corresponding folder on your machine.
Question: How do I change my profile photo on Spotify?
Answer: It is very simple, You can do it indirectly by changing your Facebook profile picture.
How to change Spotify Picture/playlist image guidelines 2022
- how to change spotify playlist picture on phone 2021
- how to change playlist picture on spotify on phone
- Gmail search by date
- how to change spotify playlist picture on iphone
- how to change spotify playlist picture on android
- Flip an image in Google Docs
- how to change spotify playlist picture on samsung
- how to change spotify playlist picture on desktop
- arby’s menu prices
- how to change spotify playlist picture on ipad
- how to change spotify playlist picture on chromebook
Last update on 2022-06-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API