BEST CRYPTO PODCAST 2023
Podcasts are now a household name. Interestingly there are podcasts that specifically talk about cryptocurrency. In the last decade, the popularity of both has led to gradual development in this area. In this article, I would be discussing the top 10 best crypto podcasts that have gained popularity around the globe. Without further discussion, let’s dive into the pool.
- The Money Movement with Jeremy Allaire: The Money Movement explores and chronicles the ideas and opportunities driving this new world of digital money. The Money Movement is hosted by Circle co-founder and CEO, Jeremy Allaire. Our mission is to raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value.
- INVEST LIKE THE BEST– The podcast is hosted by Patrick O’Shaughnessy. It is a must-listen podcast. The first episode of Hash Power is one of the great podcasts. The first episode discusses the basis of blockchain technology. The whole show revolves around technology and it is much more like an audio documentary rather than a podcast but the whole show is a must-watch.
- UNCHAINED – The Podcast is owned by Independent journalist Laura Shin which talk about cryptocurrency and blockchain. The journalist has a great interest in Web3.0 and cryptography. She uses her own talent and business experience to host crypto podcasts out there. In her podcast, very notable guests come to the show and talk random things about cryptocurrency.
- THE POMP PODCAST – Anthony Pompliano is the former growth manager at Snapchat and Facebook. He is famously called pomp and was a great supporter of bitcoin and crypto startups. He is a professional crypto fund manager and uses his vital time to engage in a podcast named The POMP Podcast. He has also hosted famous personalities like Mark Cuban and Cathie Wood. The podcast is going very well and is a must-watch.
BEST CRYPTO PODCAST 2023
- WHAT BITCOIN DID – This podcast is particularly targeted towards Bitcoin. The podcast apart from Bitcoin also discusses the information related to cryptocurrency and blockchain. The host of the show is Peter McCormack. He is not a technical analyst and that’s the reason his podcast is very interesting. He is always a good listener.
- SATOSHI RADIO– the dutch podcast Satoshi Radio traces every news and with his great catchphrase drives more users than other podcasters can. He even talks about the new crypto technology and assets named NFT.
- CRYPTO 101– This is an award-winning show that focuses on explaining the basics of crypto and the other technology associated with it like blockchain and NFT. the podcast has a special feature wherein the consumers are given more prominence and not only restricted to calling the guest and letting them talk.
- BITCOIN AUDIBLE – Many Bitcoin information is very old and technical. It is difficult to understand. It is hosted by Guy Swann. who has acquired a quick nack of explaining difficult things in a simple and understandable manner. The episodes are booth consumer-friendly and also very informative and for that, the show deserves some support.
7 contributing factors to the Success of Your Business
With the growing popularity of Cryptocurrency, more and more podcasts airing on the internet will become a norm and that’s a good thing. It has two advantages, firstly the young generation would get a huge amount of information which is not available on regular net searches. Second, in this way, many eminent personalities can make people aware of cryptocurrency and break the chain of hesitancy associated with it.
It also serves as an important platform where people can easily just spend their time listening to interesting and informative podcasts. If through this podcast you feel that you have gained interest in cryptocurrency then you must look at, a bitcoinmillionaire pro website crypto exchange platform where people can invest and trade in bitcoin.
BEST CRYPTO PODCAST