Instagram – A Source Of Marketing, Branding, And Entertainment
People cannot ignore how social media like Instagram are making our life easier. These are the places that fulfill all our requirements, no matter if we want entertainment or marketing for our business, they provide us all the services through which we can do both. Through them, you can get more followers and customers for your business. People use Instagram to make friends and use them to get connected with people around the world.
They can have a lot of entertainment from it. But at the same time, they can also use it to enhance their business. They can establish their business on it as these can attract thousands of users from Instagram. They allow the user to decide what he desires to achieve from the app. Features are used in a similar way, so you do not have to try hard to learn new features to make it a business account.
- Use Instagram to:
- Post photos and videos you want to keep on your...
- Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you...
- Go live to connect with your friends and followers...
- Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages...
- Fastest Unfollower app on the app store
- Track Instagram unfollowers and delete them (users...
- Track Instagram recent unfollowers (followers that...
- Mass unfollow your Non follower and Recent...
- English (Publication Language)
- - Cool stickers
- - Create attractive highlight covers
- - Beautiful highlight covers for instagram
- English (Publication Language)
- Dozens of collage layouts and frames to choose...
- Easy to change border colors, backgrounds,...
- Use simple touch gestures to resize, flip!
- Easy to add text and stickers!
- Options like photo rotate and photo cropper
- Get thousands of REAL Instagram likes
- Become a next big Instagram celebrity
- Amazing graphics & user friendly navigation
- English (Publication Language)
- pencil sketch photo frame
- user friendly interface
- English (Publication Language)
- Over 32 FREE photo effects included in this...
- Seamless transition from Collage Maker to Photo...
- Crop, straighten, rotate, sharpen, and add...
- Add text to your photos. Choose from TONS of...
- Tons of NEW Overlays and Stickers!
- 3 Unique And Never Heard Before Ways To Grow Your...
- Simple App
- Need No Permissions
- Just A Guide For Beginners
- User Freindly
- Use your Fire tablet as a beautiful digital photo...
- Support SD card, Google Phots, Shared folder...
- Support Photo sites(Pixabay, Pexels and Flickr)
- Support SNS(Twitter and Instagram) photos
- Display Clock, Weather Forecast and Calendar
- the FASTEST way to a 1,000+ LIKES and FOLLOWERS
- SHARE a PHOTO with THOUSANDS of users instantly!
- DISCOVER other UNIQUE photos around the WORLD
- PROMOTE your profile
- PROMOTE your photos
People who do not know anything about the functioning of Instagram can understand it here. People who want to use Instagram can consider the points that are mentioned below. Here, you will get all the information related to using Instagram to gain followers or introduce a fresh business through it. People can refer to the information mentioned underneath.
Points to use Instagram for entertainment
People who are trying to use it as entertainment also need followers to make interact. So you need some points that will help you gain followers easily.
Upload attractive images
When you are uploading an image on Instagram, then you should provide content that your viewers want to watch. If you provide things that your viewer does not want to watch, then you will nmto0 get any loyal followers as you are no more relatable for them. They do not like your content, then why would they follow you.
Make interaction with other
If you want people to be your friend and follow you, then making an account and making regular posts is not the only task you should do. For interaction, you should like other’s work too, like some of their pictures. You can also comment on the posts and respond to the people who are commenting on your posts. This will develop good interaction and help you get good interactions with your followers.
To get better interaction, you can also ask your followers that what they want from you and which is the following content they are expecting from you. This will help you know which thing you should do next and how you can get a better response from them. But you must not spam on other’s comment boxes to check out your work as it can be a toxic thing to do. That can affect the reputation of you and your account.
Post your picture at the right time
When you are posting anything, then you must be sure to post it at the right time. When you are posting anything, then timing is an essential factor. If you want people to interact with your post, then you should see at what timing is right? When your follower gets active the most. Because if you upload your content in the morning at 4 then it is expected that all your followers will be sleeping. So it is understandable that your post with getting slow and low interaction from others. Hence make sure to post your content at the correct time.
The above were some information that is helpful in making you attain good amount followers. But not every person can do these properly as people do not have that much dedication to get those followers. Therefore they can use an easy method to obtain followers; that is, they can buy Instagram followers. This will provide them an updated account that they do not to build up. They just need to maintain the follower they have.
Points that help people to market their products
- Quality of content and images
People who are establishing their business on Instagram must see that their content should be qualitative. You do not have to provide low-quality content as it is not suitable for your reputation if you upload a photo that does not contain good quality then. Your viewers will be no more interested in watching those images. One should look for the best quality and angle for taking the picture.
That will provide your product a fantastic look. If you are not getting the right amount of followers, buying followers on Instagram is an ever-ready solution. buy real followers on Instagram and offer them quality content which will help you keep the number of followers you have. Thus it would help if you did not let the quality of your account gets down.
Be friendly with your followers
No matter how many followers you have, your attitude towards them should be friendly. Otherwise, they will not be loyal to you. If any of your followers are not talking good about you or making any fuss on your posts, then make sure you handle it without getting angry. Try to settle the fight in an easy way. Communicate with them politely.
You must not show any kind of attitude or do not behave in a rude way to them. This is leaving a bad impact on your followers and business. Make sure to be polite and act friendly with them will help to establish a healthy relationship with them.
How to buy followers on Instagram is a big question for many people. People who are perplexed by the highly complicated ways or methods to buy them. They can visit famoid and buy Instagram followers from there. You will get real followers at quite affordable rates. Thus you must not lose this opportunity and utilize it to the fullest.
I hope the entire above information will be helpful for you. You can use Instagram for entrainment or for making your business a brand. Keep the points in mind and use them precisely to get and maintain followers.
The number of brands that have incorporated Instagram marketing into their business strategy has skyrocketed. Even though more than half of US marketers used Instagram in 2016, it is estimated that more than 75 percent will do so by 2020.
And this does not surprise us: Instagram has a billion active users per month and an advertising audience of more than 849 million people.
If you are already an expert or just entering this world, these tips for marketing on Instagram in 2020 will help you boost your Instagram strategy.
How to open a business profile on Instagram
Before you start implementing these Instagram marketing tactics, you need to open a business profile on the platform or have a creator account. You can skip the next point if you already have your company profile. If you already have a personal account, forget step 3 of the instructions below.
If you’re entirely new to Instagram or opening a new account, here’s what to do:
Step 1: Download the Instagram app
Step 2: Sign up
- Open the app.
- Click Create a new account (on iOS) or Sign up with your email or phone number (on Android).
- Enter your email and your phone number.
- Create your username and password.
- Fill in your profile information (we tell you more about this in Tip 4) and click Finish.
Step 3: Switch to a business account.
- Go to your profile and click on the three lines in the upper right corner.
- Click Settings and then Account.
- Connect your Account to your Facebook Business Page if you already have one.
- Add your company details.
- Click Finish.
17 Instagram Marketing Tips You Can’t-Miss
- Use a company profile.
If you skipped the previous section and plan to apply the following tips to your Account, here are some reasons you should reconsider opening a company profile on the platform.
A business account gives you access to certain features that you can’t use with a personal account, including:
- Instagram statistics (see Tip 17)
- Instagram Ads (see Tip 16)
- Shopping on Instagram (see Tip 13)
- Contact information and a call to action button on your profile
On the other hand, a creator account benefits influencers and content creators. However, for most marketers, a business account has everything they need. Go back to the beginning of this article and change your Account if you haven’t already.
Clearly define your goals.
All social platforms are tools. However, you cannot use these tools effectively without first knowing what you are trying to build.
Marketing on Instagram can mean many things. You are looking for:
- Increase the perception of your brand?
- Get leads?
- Establish your brand as an industry leader?
- Generate sales?
You may even want to combine several of these results. However, unless you know exactly where you want to go with your Instagram strategy, it’s unlikely you’ll get there. We have an entire article on goal setting to help you decide what matters most to your business.
- Define your audience
Previous research can help you define the type of audience you can reach with Instagram. For example, our article on Instagram statistics shows that:
- The most active users of Instagram are between 18 and 29 years old.
- The United States represents the largest Instagram market.
- Residents of urban areas use Instagram more frequently than people who live in the suburbs.
However, this does not mean that you should only use Instagram if you want to reach these audiences. Instead, you need to define your target market to create content that connects with your type of audience.
This part will be crucial when choosing the targeting options for your ads on Instagram.
Optimize your profile
In just 150 characters, your Instagram bio needs to convey your brand personality, make a great first impression, and show people why they should follow you.
So many things to pack into such a small space!
Fortunately, there are other places within your Instagram profile where you can also showcase what your brand is about and make yourself easier to find. For example:
- Your name: 30 characters, included in the search.
- Your username: that is, the name of your profile. You have 30 characters included in the search.
- Your website: a hyperlink that you can change as many times as necessary.
- Category: in this part, you can inform the public to which branch your company belongs without having to occupy characters from your biography.
- Contact Information – Tell people where they can find you.
- Call-to-Action Buttons – Give Instagrammers a direct way to contact you from your profile.
For example, the entertainment magazine Cine PREMIERE makes good use of all the fields of the biography to make itself known:
(Source: Instagram Cinema PREMIERE )
To learn more strategies you can implement on your profile, check out our article on how to optimize your business profile on Instagram.
5. Choose the right profile photo
For most brands, the profile picture should be the company logo. It helps build credibility and gives people who visit your profile a first glimpse of who you are.
Its Instagram profile photo is displayed at a size of 110 by 110 pixels, cropped to a circle with a diameter of 110 pixels. However, it is saved in a 320-by-320-pixel format, so you should upload a file of this size to make sure it looks good if Instagram ever changes the structure of your profile photos.
If your logo is square, you’ll need to zoom out so your logo appears entirely within the circle, just like The Home Depot does:
(Source: Instagram The Home Depot MX )
- Create visually appealing content
Instagram is a visual platform, so your posts have to look great. You don’t need professional photography equipment, but your photos should be sharp, well-lit, and well-composed. At a minimum, they should be focused.
Even more important, your visual content needs to captivate the audience. Taking good photos is the first step, but if your photos don’t tell a story or excite viewers, they won’t help you when using Instagram for your marketing strategy.
Not sure what to post? Here are some ideas:
- A “behind the scenes”: show your followers your office, store, or manufacturing process.
- Quotes and images with text – Play with text to create visually exciting content without using photos.
- Regrams and User Generated Content – User-generated content is authentic and engaging in nature.
- How-To Posts – Few things are as compelling as showing your followers how they can accomplish a goal.
- Videos – The maximum length of a video on Instagram is 60 seconds, but on IGTV, they can be longer.
We have an entire article packed with Instagram content ideas if you need more inspiration.
- Set your brand look on Instagram
Once you’ve chosen the type of content you want to post, you need to decide how to present it. As we explain in our article how to create an Instagram aesthetic, color influences purchase decisions and brand perception.
Your profile’s overall look or image should be consistent across all of your posts, as this helps your followers easily recognize your content in their feeds.
A great example of this is the Rosetta Bakery Instagram account:
(Source: Instagram Bakery Rosetta )
The photos have a consistent color scheme and appearance, making them immediately identifiable.
An easy method to achieve this uniformity is to use Lightroom presets. Get started with this kit of five Instagram presets that you can download.
- Write awesome captions
It’s true; we just said that Instagram is a visual medium. But, this does not mean that you can neglect your captions.
Your brand voice is just as important as your brand image. Just like your visual content, your captions and descriptions should be consistent across your posts.
Captions on Instagram can be up to 2,200 characters long so that you can write anything from a quick comment to a complete detailed narrative. However, consider that only the first two lines of text will be visible. Users will have to click “See More” to see the rest.
Since people are used to just scanning the descriptions instead of reading them thoroughly, we recommend putting the most critical information in these first two lines.
In our article, where we talk about the ideal lengths for the captions of each social network, we make the following recommendations for Instagram:
Organic Posts – 138 to 150 characters.
Ads on Instagram: 125 characters.
If you have more to say, don’t stop! But make sure the extra text is worth it. National Geographic is the perfect example of this type of content. If you can match their level of storytelling, don’t stop.
Your description should be relevant, entertaining or informative, engaging, and in line with your brand. For more details, check out our article on how to write excellent Instagram captions.
- Use hashtags wisely
Hashtags are a vital way to increase your visibility and get discovered.
You can use up to 30 hashtags in each Instagram post, but realistically, using that many is not the most convenient.
We recommend using five to nine hashtags per post. If you use more, your post will look cluttered and spammy. Worse yet, users may choose not to see the content you’ve tagged with those hashtags if you use irrelevant or repetitive hashtags.
To get the most out of them, choose hashtags:
- that are relevant
- that are specific to your niche
- Don’t ask to be followed (like #like4like or #followme)
We have a complete guide with the latest strategies on hashtags if you want to get fully into this topic.
If you want people to engage with your account on Instagram, you need to hire. Posting quality content is a great tactic, but if you ignore comments and never interact with other profiles, your existence on the platform will be very lonely.
The least you should do is respond to comments that users post to your feed. But, also look for popular accounts within your niche, follow and like and comment on their posts. Make yourself visible in a way that doesn’t feel like you’re self-promoting.
If someone tags you in a post, check it out and look for opportunities to engage. For example, can you reshare that post to your story?
Do not neglect Instagram Stories.
Half of all businesses on Instagram use Stories, and they see incredible results. Companies post a third of the most-viewed stories on Instagram, so Stories are an essential part of any good Instagram marketing strategy.
Stories on Instagram disappear after as little as 24 hours, and followers expect the content in your Stories to be more accurate and genuine than the curated content in your feed. This feature gives you an excellent opportunity to connect with your followers and build relationships.
In our article on the best ways to use Instagram Stories for business, we highlight the following strategies:
- Tell a story – Have a message in mind, even for this short-lived format.
- Get interactive – Take advantage of the various features that Stories offer, like polls and questions.
- Try to make personal connections – Stories encourage your followers to send you direct messages, which will help you build a fan base.
- Use a call to action: Do not rely only on the “swipe” or “see more” functions to direct your followers to external links. Use text to tell your followers why they should click “see more.”
- Be consistent – Just like your Instagram feed, your Stories should align with your brand voice and aesthetic.
Use Story Highlights and Covers to Boost Your Bio
We already covered all the components of your bio in the fourth tip. However, there is an extra feature that we didn’t mention: Story Highlights with Covers.
You can create different albums with featured Stories to save your best-published content in Stories. In this way, this content will not be lost after 24 hours have passed. Your featured albums appear below your timeline, and you can create custom covers for each of them.
If you use this feature effectively, it adds an extra component to your bio. It gives your potential followers more information about your business and why they should follow you on Instagram.
For example, the magazine GQ Mexico and Latin America uses the covers to emphasize the different sections of the magazine and the website:
(Source: GQ Mexico and Latin America )
Here we leave you this article with 40 free covers for Instagram Stories for you to try.
- Try the “Shop on Instagram” feature.
Do you remember how we insisted on taking out a company profile? Here’s another reason you should: access to Instagram Shopping. This feature, which is not available for personal accounts, allows you to sell products directly from your Instagram posts or Stories.
Since you can’t include direct links in your Instagram posts, this represents a considerable brand opportunity. It is an example of how Lush does it:
It is straightforward to configure the posts and Purchase Stories within the app. Why should you be interested? Very simple: 130 million users click on shopping posts every month.
- Post at the correct times
Did you know that the best time to post on Instagram varies depending on your industry? That’s how it is.
We analyzed 258,956 posts from 11 different industries and found that there are times best to post, even though Instagram feeds no longer in chronological order.
Here are the best times to post for each industry we looked at:
- Travel and tourism: Friday, at 9 am and 1 pm
- Media and Entertainment: Tuesday and Thursday, 12-3 pm
- Food and drinks: Friday at noon.
- Retail: Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, at noon.
- Professional services: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, from 9 to 10 am.
- Nonprofit: Tuesdays at 10 am or 4 pm
- E-commerce and wholesalers: Thursdays, 4 or 9 pm.
- The pharmaceutical industry and health care: Wednesday and Sunday, 9 am.
- Personal Care: Thursday and Friday, 1, 2, or 3 pm.
- Technology: Monday and Tuesday, 2 pm.
- Education: Thursdays, 4 or 5 pm.
Check out this article for more details, like when is the worst time to post in your industry.
- Try collaborating with an influencer.
Working with an influencer can help you build your credibility while exposing your brand to a new audience. a survey by CivicScience found that 19% of US consumers made a purchase thanks to the recommendation of an influencer or blogger.
An easy way to get started with influencer marketing on Instagram is by hosting a takeover, inviting an influencer to take over your Instagram account for a set period, such as a weekend or a special event.
Also, you can choose to show the content created by the influencer only in your stories. You can then save the content as a Story Highlight,
just as Sedal did in his campaign with Yuyaa:
Expand your audience with Instagram ads
The most effective way to get your content in front of an audience is through Instagram ads. Over two million businesses are already using advertising on Instagram. It must be working great for them, as 96% of US marketers plan to increase their use of ads on Instagram Stories.
In our third tip, you defined your target audience. Now, you can use this information to target your ads based on:
- Location: state, province, city, country, etc.
- Demographics – such as age, gender, and language.
- Interests: as is. Other accounts people follow and the apps they use.
- Behaviors: on and off Instagram.
Also, you can customize the audience you want your content to reach based on your existing followers and thus create lookalike audiences.
You can advertise both in the feed and in the Stories.
- Refine your strategy with statistics
You can always be a little better no matter how good you are at Instagram marketing. The best way to improve your results is by learning from the strategies you have already implemented. And the best way to do this is by studying all the information available on Instagram Insights.
In this video, you will find everything you need to know to refine your strategy with Instagram statistics:
Use Hootsuite to save time managing your Instagram presence! Share videos, schedule posts, and monitor your efforts. Try it for free today.
Last update on 2022-06-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API