How to Easily Learn the Multiplication Tables?
Almost half of the world that selects arts as a carrier by running away from mathematics believes that mathematics is the toughest and boring subject. You see in our life we came across so many things where we required the basic knowledge of mathematics.
Maybe you need to find out how you can save money by adjusting your budget, you need to make a toy for someone, you have to fix some small furniture of your house by taking some measurements and many more.
All of these things require a basic as well as an intermediate level of understanding of mathematics. So even if you think you can easily run away from mathematics by selecting some other subject, you have to study mathematics at least in school. That’s why you can’t run away from mathematics. You must have learned multiplication tables in school life.
You use mathematics in every aspect of life such as calculating the budget of the month. Subtracting your expenses from the earnings and dividing pizza among your kids. You should not remember the mathematical formulas, instead, you should understand them. Almost every part of your life you deal with numbers and their different types. Therefore numbers are the first topic in mathematics.
To understand money first you need to understand numbers well. You must have learned 1 to 100 numbers in the early years of your school. They are called natural numbers. As you know, numbers starting from zero are known as whole numbers. The next step is reading and writing big numbers of three to five digits. Then comes the operation of numbers that is subtraction, addition, multiplication, and division.
For that, you need to know the tables from 1 to 30. Now you must have understood similarly by practicing more and more multiplication problems you can easily learn tables 2 to 20. Also, you should focus on some interesting facts about numbers rather than remembering to try to find our fun in them. Children feel this table’s part boring because they don’t know some interesting tricks to learn them.
Let’s see how one can easily learn the multiplication tables:
- As you know there are two types of children, some of them like to learn tables by reading them. They read the tables so many times and memorize them.
- You can remember tables by practicing more and more multiplication problems. If you decide to solve ten multiplication problems on one table, this way you can learn thirty tables in thirty days or maybe less as the tables of 10, 20, and 30 are the easiest.
- You can start teaching your kid tables by starting with small numbers, for example first teach them the table of 10 and 20. Then you can move on to 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9.
- You can teach your kids tables with some interesting tricks. There is a specific trick for each table.
- Also by using toys of kids you can teach children tables. They can practice tables by using toys. You can ask your kids questions on tables so that they can understand tables in a better way.
- You can also teach your kids tables with the help of palms and fingers. For example, they can practice with their hands.
- Once the kid learned all the tables then don’t forget to polish their learning. It means ask those questions about the middle tables so that they will become experts in solving problems on multiplication.
Now you must have understood how easy mathematics is if you study it by considering real-life examples. You can understand mathematics more practically if you study it from Cuemath. So now don’t make your mathematics learning complicated, connect them with your real-life examples.
Make the mathematics subject interesting for your kids. Don’t let your kid think that mathematics is the most boring and complicated subject. Teach them mathematics concept-wise so that they can enjoy mathematics.