Facial Plastic Surgery, Types, Price, Prose, and Cons 2023
Facial plastic is a range of techniques for facial rejuvenation and modeling. The most popular types of plastic surgery are anti-aging facial surgery, rhinoplasty or nose job in Turkey, eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), and facelift.
INDICATIONS FOR FACE PLASTIC
- Age-related changes in the face and neck;
- Facial asymmetry;
- Wrinkles and nasolabial folds;
- Changes in the oval of the face;
- Sagging facial skin;
- Double chin;
[amazon bestseller=”Facial Plastic Surgery” item=”5″ template=”table”]
CONTRAINDICATIONS TO FACE PLASTIC
- Age under 18;
- Oncological diseases;
- Chronic diseases in the acute stage;
- Pregnancy and lactation period;
- Inflammatory processes;
- Blood clotting disorders;
- Diseases of the thyroid gland.
Before face plastic surgery, all patients must pass a number of tests and undergo a preoperative examination in order to exclude contraindications to the procedure.
TYPES OF OPERATIONS
Facial plastic surgery includes the following techniques:
- Facelift is a surgical facelift, which includes such techniques as classical circular lifting (surgical lifting of the facial skin) and SMAS-lifting (reduction and fixation in a new position of the entire layer of facial tissues). Allows you to tighten the skin and eliminate deep wrinkles on the face and neck, to form a sharper face oval, in combination with liposuction – to eliminate a double chin.
- Endoscopic lifting is a low-traumatic facelift that allows you to eliminate deep wrinkles on the forehead, correct overhanging eyebrows and visually raise the temple area.
- Models-lifting is a minimally invasive facelift using endotin plates through 2 incisions. During manipulation, the eyebrow and upper eyelid are simultaneously raised, paint bags and nasolabial folds are eliminated, and the face oval is corrected. The incision in the scalp is only 1.5 cm, leaving no scars or marks after the operation. The result lasts for about 8 years.
- Comprehensive rejuvenation is a combination of surgery and cosmetology techniques for natural rejuvenation and restoration of lost facial volumes. May include face contour correction, bullhorn, anti-aging rhinoplasty, lipofilling, and hyaluronic acid filler correction.
Depending on the indications, the doctor offers an individual correction plan. The hardware and injection techniques of cosmetology will complement the result and improve the quality of the skin: facial mesotherapy, SPRS-therapy (skin rejuvenation due to its own fibroblasts), photorejuvenation, laser resurfacing of the facial skin, and other cosmetic procedures will enhance the effect of rejuvenation and ensure the prevention of aging.
You can also visit Hayatmed for BBL Surgery for getting your butts reshaped.
REHABILITATION AFTER FACE PLASTIC SURGERY In Turkey
All types of facial surgery are performed under general anesthesia. The duration of the intervention depends on the complexity and scope of work and ranges from 1 to 3.5 hours. After the operation, the patient spends 1-2 days in the hospital under the constant supervision of the surgeon and medical personnel. The sutures are removed 9–12 days after surgical correction.
After the operation, you can not actively play sports (from 4 to 8 weeks), exclude visits to the bath, sauna, and pool, and avoid a sharp temperature drop. The doctor prescribes more detailed recommendations after lifting individually.
The first assessment of the result after face plastic surgery is carried out in two months, the final one – in six months. Modern plastic surgery of the face allows you to achieve rejuvenation for 7-15 years, and in the future not to resort to serious operations, supporting the result with the help of cosmetological care.
Pros and cons of facial plastic surgery
All types of facial plastic surgery in Hayatmed clinic in Turkey for Patients from the UK and from other world countries are performed by the best specialists in the field of plastic surgery, doctors with excellent practice and many years of experience.
At the consultation, the doctor conducts preliminary 3D modeling, which allows the patient to evaluate and predict the future result of the correction even before the operation. You can undergo a preoperative examination and take the necessary tests on the spot.
In the hospital, we provide the most comfortable conditions for the patient’s rehabilitation: equipped with all the necessary one- and two-bed wards, round-the-clock supervision of medical personnel, 4 meals a day, taking into account your personal preferences, and the possibility of visiting loved ones 24/7.
The need for facial plastic surgery is associated with various defects in appearance – both congenital and acquired as a result of age-related changes, injuries or diseases.
As for contraindications, their list is quite specific: face plastics are not recommended if there are inflammatory processes in the correction zone, acute and chronic infections, any chronic diseases in the acute stage, oncological diseases, blood clotting disorders. In addition, facial plastic surgery is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation. Chemical peels and deep facial resurfacing performed shortly before surgery can become an obstacle.
FACE PLASTIC PRICES IN TURKEY and THE UNITED KINGDOM:
The cost of facial plastic surgery depends on the complexity and type of correction chosen. You can get acquainted with the prices of nose jobs and it starts from £1900 to £2500 and this is much less than the nose job price in the United Kingdom where it costs £4500 to £7000.
Combined plastic surgeries may be the ideal option for those who want to undergo only one surgery, but it is not a decision that should be light. Know here its pros and cons
Perhaps you have heard of combined plastic surgeries or the famous “combos.” If this is not the case, I will briefly explain: it is about performing 2 (or up to 3) surgical procedures during the same intervention, for example, mammoplasty and liposculpture, or liposculpture and abdominoplasty.
When a patient wishes to work on more than one area of her body, it is common for her to request this type of procedure during her consultation. However, it is not a decision to be taken lightly, nor can it be applied to all patients.
And to clarify the most frequent doubts on this point, I am going to talk to you about this topic in detail, name the most important advantages and disadvantages of combined plastic surgeries and clarify the role that your surgeon must take responsibly in front of them.