Are you struggling with acne for years now? Have you tried all the home-based remedies and nothing turned out working? If yes, then here is a quick solution for your acne problem, the acne clearing gel!
Acne clearing gel walks into the scene when nothing, absolutely nothing seems to work. It is one of the trending cosmetic products nowadays. Its reviews suggest that acne gels are working better than all the time-consuming home remedies and herbal products. These are formulated in a different manner so as to be effective in treating acne, pimple, or spots. Also, there are different reasons and types of acne which are kept in the research priority while manufacturing acne gel.
AHA BHA gel is highly recommended for clearing acne. It also offers various other benefits.
Acne Gel Uses and Benefits
There are different types of clearing gel that is available in the market, which addresses different acne problems. Among them all, AHA BHA gel is the one you should consider. This product is currently making rounds in the cosmetic world due to its effectiveness in terms of reducing acne. This acne clearing gel consists of the right ingredients and without any harmful effects is what you should look forward to.
However, choosing one among various products might result in confusion and hence, you should first examine the cause of your acne and skin type before purchasing one. Here, you can learn about various benefits of acne gel:
- Treats Acne: The primary function of the acne gel is to treat acne and make sure it has been cured of the roots.
- Fades Acne Marks: Besides treating acne, these products work to clear away acne marks and spots. Some of the gel that contains niacinamide combined with AHA BHA gel works excellently to fade away marks.
- Minimises Pores: Large open pores attract more specks of dirt and grime and thus, acne clearing gel containing salicylic acid can help minimise the pores.
- Exfoliates Dead Skin: A combination of niacinamide and salicylic acid will help to remove dead skin cells and boost the cell renewal process.
- Treats redness due to Inflammation: With salicylic acid, the acne clearing gel will help reduce redness and inflammation in the skin.
- Instant Acne Solution: Acne clearing gel-like AHA BHA gel promises a short time to treat acne from its roots. These gels can provide you with the most visible results in a durable of a couple of months or less depending on the stubbornness of the acne.
Also read: Grapeseed Oil For Skin 2021 Guide
Is there any side effects of AHA BHA Gel?
While using AHA BHA gel might come with a number of side effects, the major reason behind it would be improper usage. AHA BHA gel contains weak acids that, with time, help to improve skin texture and appearance but using them more than what should be necessary would result in side effects. Some of them can be listed below:
- Burning sensation
- Rashes or swelling
- Changes in the skin colour
- Skin irritation
- Chemical reaction
Skin peeling is another side effect of using AHA BHA gel but this cannot be considered in a negative aspect. Since the process of skin-clearing gel is done via skin peeling, one should always take this into consideration. Based on many dermatologists, it is a common side effect and should not be worried about.
How to Use AHA BHA Gel?
It is one of the most basic questions asked by many people online. While the defined number of doses should be consulted by the dermatologist, it should be applied in a limited amount. You can use the gel once every day for a maximum of two months, which will provide you with visible results. However, there are some important things you should always remember before considering this acne clearing gel for your face:
- Clean the skin first to apply acne clearing gel. It is better to clean it thoroughly and use the gel once the skin is dry.
- Never rub the gel on the skin since it may cause skin irritation and burning. Some acne gel might have a little burning sensation which is absolutely normal. But discontinue use if the irritation persists.
- Apply using soft hands and cover the affected areas only rather than the whole face.
- It is better to apply the gel either in the morning or at night. You can also use it twice but consulting a dermatologist can be encouraged.
- Use only a pea-sized amount to cover the affected areas.
Now, the question is where to find the right clearing gel for acne. While you must have started searching already, just keep in mind a few things or a few ingredients to be more precise. These consist of-
- 4% Niacinamide acid
- Salicylic acid
- Glycolic acid
If you find any product with these ingredients, you are good to go. Generally, most acne clearing gels have these included in their contents, try to go for the non-comedogenic product.
Acne Gels: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More